Amazon quiz answers today are being updated and here we have updated answer of The collective noun for a group of giraffes is a ‘_ of giraffes’. Fill in the blanks
If you want to know the answer
We have updated the question and answer below.
Question: The collective noun for a group of giraffes is a ‘_ of giraffes’. Fill in the blanks.
7 February 2019 Amazon Questions Answers
- Ans 1: Wolverine, also known as ‘Gulo Gulo’ is the member of which animal family?
- Ans 2: The collective noun for a group of giraffes is a ‘___ of giraffes’. Fill in the blanks.
- Ans 3: Churchill, Sherman and Panzer and the names of ______?
- Ans 4: Which ancient empire was ruled by Xerxes the Great in the fifth century BC?
- Ans 5: Which nation was the first to give women the right to vote?
Amazon quiz are daily asked to garner more user engagement in Amazon app, for more updates of today’s quiz then check out Amazon quiz answers post.
Share this post of Amazon quiz answers with your mates.
Stay tuned with nelore for more such updates on Amazon quiz answers.
Many other websites also update about Amazon quiz today, Amazon quiz answers, Amazon quiz question and answers are updated on desidime.com, coolztricks.com, hotindia.com, tophunt etc sites.